Sophomore Year Experience
As a sophomore at Immaculata, you will participate in the Sophomore Year Experience (SYE), designed to enable you to make the connection between your first-year goals and where you will ultimately arrive as a senior.
Immaculata’s SYE program includes:
- A sophomore welcome back dinner and keynote speaker.
- Sophomore Escape—a personal and professional weekend retreat held off-campus.
- SYE Serves—a day-long service project in Philadelphia
- Community building initiatives—speakers and other events such as a new “outward bound” initiative
- Professional workshops offered through the Office of Career Development, including Immaculata’s World of Work Week, Polishing Your Professional Presence Workshop, an ethical decision-making presentation, and the annual etiquette dinner.
- Access to an electronic resource guide that includes important information related to academics and Immaculata’s Pathways Program as well as social and leadership development information
- Opportunities to participate in an Xternship (a job shadowing program)
SYE promotes your success through activities and events designed to help you develop personally and professionally.
For more information about the Sophomore Year Experience Program, please e-mail SYE@immaculata.edu.