- ANA - The American Nurses Association is a full-service professional organization representing the nation's 2.6 million R.N.s through its state associations and affiliate members. The ANA promotes high standards of nursing practice, the welfare of nurses, and a positive public view of nursing, and the organization lobbies lawmakers and regulatory agencies.
- Sigma Theta Tau - Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research. STTI makes available diverse resources on the scientific knowledge base of the nursing profession.
- PHEAA's Futures In Nursing Website - This website features important employment, salary and general career information related to nursing, including various certificate and degree programs and financial aid information.
- The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) AACN's educational, research, governmental advocacy, data collection, publications, and other programs work to establish quality standards and promote public support for bachelor's- and graduate-degree nursing education. www.aacn.nche.edu
- National League for Nursing - The NLN serves as a leader in fostering innovation in the design and implementation of nursing education programs and is the leading provider of products and services for the development of faculty and nursing education leaders. www.nln.org
- The Pennsylvania Higher Education Nursing Schools Association is a consortium of baccalaureate and higher degree educators. PHENSA promotes and advances the goals of baccalaureate and advanced degree programs in Pennsylvania. www.phensa.org
- National Institute of Mental Health - The mission of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is to diminish the burden of mental illness.