The career development process includes learning about yourself, your occupational options, making informed decisions, setting goals, gaining experiences, and having a holistic vision for your life.
The Career Development Office is able to assist you with a variety of questions and challenges you may experience as you maneuver your way along the path to occupational success. We can also assist you in navigating transitions as you make and re-make career choices throughout your life. To learn more about the specific services we offer, visit the About Us page.
Many students and alumni have had various successes and utilized many of the resources and tools offered through the Career Development Office.
If you have a specific question, you can utilize the Quick Links below:
- Career & Major Exploration – Resources to assist you with all the facets relating to deciding on careers and academic paths.
- IU Externship (Job Shadowing) - Learn more about Immaculata University’s job shadowing program and how you could observe professionals in your jobs/fields of interests.
- Interviewing Preparation - Practice makes perfect. Don’t be caught off guard during your interview. Utilize these interviewing preparation resources to be better prepared.
- Job/Internship Search - Resources to assist you with conducting a more effective and efficient internship and job search process.
- Networking - More than 80% of jobs and opportunities are found through the power of networking. Find resources and guidance on how to effectively build relationships that may help you find opportunities in the future.
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing - Resources to assist you with writing your industry-specific resume and cover letter