Admission Information for Parents
Your son or daughter’s interest in Immaculata marks an important time as you plan for one of the most important experiences in his or her life. Our admissions staff members offer a strong support system for both parents and students, helping them to achieve academic, career, and personal growth goals.
Great value at a great school.
By investing in your student’s education, you are increasing not only his or her earning potential, but also intellectual acumen, character, and quality of life.
- More than 60 majors and minors, with internships available
- Leadership, service, and athletic activities
- A great location near Philadelphia’s attractions
- Four-year fixed-rate tuition
- Merit- and need-based aid
Strong core values.
Our six core values form our foundation as a community and express our educational mission:
- Faith—the theological virtue of secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God’s will; confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, an idea, or a thing.
- Learning—the process of gaining knowledge or command of a subject; the act of gaining a skill through study.
- Caring—feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others.
- Integrity—steadfast adherence to an ethical code; the quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.
- Service—an act of assistance or benefit to others; acts of devotion to God.
- Teamwork—cooperative effort by members of a group to achieve a common goal.
We want to see you.
Come with your son or daughter and visit the campus. If you would like to visit a class, meet a faculty member, or discuss financial aid, just ask!